Members get to use myODS
ODS membership gives you access to a website that's been uniquely tailored to your health plan. myODS is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week allowing you to manage your plan as you see fit. Would you like to log in?
Manage the details of your healthcare plan
myODS gives you access to all sorts of aspects of your personal healthcare plan. This gives you the power to stay on top of things.
- Download your member handbook.
- View detailed information about your benefits and your plan. This allows you to keep track of where you're at with things like deductibles and maximum benefits.
- Search for providers that meet your criteria.
- Check to see what you and your family are currently eligible for.
- View the status of an open claim or view information on paid claims.
- Print out your own Explanation of Benefits (EOB). Which is just really fancy insurance-speak for a breakdown of what's been covered when you have a claim.
- Easily track your copays and any out-of-pocket expenses.
- Order new ID cards if you need them.
- Moving? Easily change your address.
Improve your health and reduce your healthcare costs.
E-mail a doctor*
As an ODS member, you can use eDocAmerica to e-mail a doctor anytime you want.
- E-mail a board-certified physician to discuss any personal health concerns.
- E-mail a psychologist to discuss any behavioral and mental health concerns.
- All of this is completely confidential and secure
Call a nurse*
Talk with a registered nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week with our Registered Nurse Advice Line
- This service is completely free.
- If you have any medical concerns, feel free to call and talk about it.
- The Registered Nurses are there to give you advice.
Oversee all your prescriptions*
Personal Health Rx is a service that lets you easily manage your prescriptions.
- View and print your prescription history. This allows you to keep track of your medication refills.
- Print out a list of your current prescriptions to give to your doctor.
- Print out your own annual reports of what you spent on prescriptions for tax deduction purposes or reimbursements.
Take charge of your well-being*
ODS Wellness lets you take charge of your well-being by taking advantage of our OHSU-partnered health promotion program. Features include:
- Personal health assessment, report and educational materials.
- One-on-one health coaching with degreed and certified coaches and/or nurses.
- Participation incentives and gifts.
*These services are provided to medical members subject to your specific plan benefits. To see if you have access to these services as an ODS member, simply log in to myODS.